With low-maintenance design and extreme durability, the CLM 835 climber uses the same low-friction, self-powered generator system as the Precor Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainers. All this adds up to a smooth feel and quiet movement for users
- Biomechanics: 4-bar step linkage assures proper motion path and greatly increases life of the 1-inch / 2.54 cm Oilite bushings in each pivot point.
- Handrails: U-shaped handrails encourage good posture and proper technique. Handrails are powder-coated steel tubing covered with sweat-resistant, molded vinyl. Grips are designed to stay securely in place to avoid slipping.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals are aluminum. Foot pedals attach midline to a 4-bar linkage, reducing bushing wear.
- Frame: Two-step powder coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Resistance System
- 6-Phase Generator: Durable 6-phase generator system has no contacting parts, providing smooth, durable operation. 31 levels of climbing speed tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 31 speed levels range from 30 to 180 steps-per-minute in 5 steps-per-minute increments.
- Drive Belt: HTD-type toothed-drive belt requires less maintenance than a chain and lasts longer than a cable.
- Return Spring Design: Straight pull spring design greatly extends the life of return springs.
- One-way Clutch: One-way clutches are rated to 1,210 inch pounds of torque
- Resistance Levels: 31
- Step Range: 30-180
- Step Increments: 5 steps-per-minute increments
- Console Features
- Tap Control: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Manual Variety Random Twin Peaks Rolling Hills Custom Weight Loss Fat Burner Aerobic Training Interval Interval Speed Bumps City Steps Heart Rate Basic HRC Performance Fitness Test Steady Climb Pyramid
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian